Rabu, 8 Mei 2013

Chlamydia


Chlamydia

What is chlamydia?

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis. It affects both men and women, and it's spread by having sex with a person who has the infection.

What are the consequences of chlamydia?

A big problem with chlamydia is that it often produces no symptoms, and if left undetected and untreated, complications can occur. People who have chlamydia can still transmit the infection, even if they don't have any symptoms themselves.
When symptoms do occur, they usually become noticeable between 4 and 28 days after having sex with an infected person. Women with chlamydia might notice changes with their periods, bleeding or pain during or after sex, pain when urinating, cramping or pain in the lower abdomen, or changes to their vaginal discharge.
Women with untreated chlamydia are at risk of complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID, in which the reproductive organs in the pelvis become inflamed); chronic pelvic pain; ectopic pregnancy (in which a pregnancy develops outside the uterus, such as in the fallopian tubes); and infertility, due to infection and scarring of the fallopian tubes.
Men with chlamydia are at risk of infections that can result in swollen and sore testicles, discharge from the urethra (the tube through which urination occurs) and difficulty urinating or pain when urinating.
Having oral sex or anal sex with someone who has the infection can result in infection of the throat or the rectum, causing pain and a discharge of pus or mucus.
Pregnant women who are infected can pass the infection to their baby during birth, which could result in the baby developing conjunctivitis and pneumonia.

How do I know if I have chlamydia?

If you don't have any symptoms, but are worried you might have chlamydia, talk to your doctor. In most cases, your doctor can perform a simple urine test to diagnose the infection. A swab test, which involves taking a specimen from a site such as the penis or cervix, may also be performed.

What do I do if I have been diagnosed with chlamydia?

If your doctor does detect chlamydia, don't worry: the infection can be treated easily with antibiotics. As chlamydia is transmitted through unprotected sex, your doctor may suggest you be screened for other sexually transmitted diseases and if necessary, you and your partner(s) treated.
It's important that you inform any recent sexual partners you may have had that they might be at risk of chlamydia. Remember, they might not display any symptoms but if they are not informed about their risk of chlamydia, they could develop serious conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, as well as continue to spread the infection to others.
You can also help prevent being infected with chlamydia (and other sexually transmitted infections) by using a condom when you have sex, particularly if you have more than one sexual partner.
Remember, many people with chlamydia don't know they have it.

2 ulasan:

  1. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    BalasPadam
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was Surfing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr James thank you and may you have more power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is anyone out there suffering for herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846

    BalasPadam